Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong vs vape

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smalls714, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What are the pros and cons to vaping weed and taking bong hits?

2. Pros: You get high

Cons: Cottonmouth

3. I meant the pros and cons of vaping vs. the pros and cons of bong hits.

4. Honestly you get higher with bongs but they burn your throat like a bitch.

I've vaped a few times and it takes so long for me to finish them and the high is a little more mellow but this is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The cons of vaping is it's easier on your lungs and throat. I might buy a vape pen in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I've owned a few bongs and a few vapes, and my short answer is I prefer vapes.

Pros of a bong:
    -you 'feel' the high quicker
    -nothing really hits like a bong
    -intuitive to use, becomes muscle memory to smoke pretty quick
    -bongs don't ever need recharging or stop working (unless you break it)
    Cons of a bong:
    -need water to operate
    -bulky, portability is limited
    -they smell like bongwater, this can be a problem if you live in a less-enlightened state or have lame roommates

Pros of a vape:
    -easier to clean, so much less smell
    -efficient, you will be amazed at how little weed will get you high (saves money)
    -tastes better, smoother, lower temperature
    -healthier-- smoking anything is inherently bad for you
    Cons of a vape:
    -very high upfront cost
    -can stop working/break
    -requires power source
    -depending on size, makes having a smoke session with friends much harder

In the end, nobody could fault you for picking either. I love a good bong, and I've had several last me many many happy years. I've even had a couple vapes, and my current vape is really incredible. In the end, it's up to you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. To put it bluntly, vaping is far more efficient and healthier.

If you have time to sit down for a 10-30 minute sess then a vape is the way to go. Superior taste, less odor, better high IMO, leftover AVB.

If you are limited on time, as in 5 minutes max, a bong will suffice. It is water filtered. Depending on your experience you can take monster rips and get hella baked. After a while of vaping you will start to notice combustion tastes like shit.

Also, try combining the two, a vape utilized through a bong. Double trouble and super smooth...

• Like Like x 1