Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong VS one hitter which one saves more weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Well i have always heard that bongs save mad weed but i never had bong money. I tried to make a few bongs but they never really worked out right i always fucked them up so smoke would leak. But yesterday i made the perfect bong. Made every hole airtight. Really simple design. Metal pen for the stem with a little bolt thing for the bowl. I bought 3 grams of mids. Smoked like a gram with my friend and i got a good buzz going. Came home and expected to smoke a gram ended up smoking both out of my bong and i didn't even get high. Starting to think that my one hitter would have gotten me way higher way quicker. Wish i still had that bud lol. But anyway do one hitters get you higher then bongs? Or is there something wrong with my bong? It was hitting pretty good but idk.

2. a 1 hitter is more descret, but you can pack just enough in a small bowl for a bong and take a couple big rips off like hardly any bud and get really high for a while. thats what i do before i go to class or work:smoke:

3. my one hitter is the best. Keeps me baked daily and an 8th lasts me a month. It's stealthy, all the smoke goes into your lungs, and it is literally just the best piece i own. I own a bong and mflb too. The one hitter is used the most out of the three

4. I know this goes against what most people say, but I kinda agree. I have a small spoon. that I often use just like a one hitter, just packing enough for 1-2 hits, and I find my weed lasts a really long time.

5. depending on tolerance:

one hitters only work for kine bud or dank. bongs with good weed will fuck you up.

one hitters with mids or regs will not do anything. You need to smoke bowls to get high.

does that answer your question?

6. I think I get what your saying. If you have dank weed, and a fairly low tolerance, a 1-hitter is good. But if your weed isn't good quality you'd need to smoke so many bowls its stupid, and you should just use a bong.

7. Smoking small bowls, where you put just enough weed for for one hit, will save your weed the most. Just keep doing that until your as high as you want to be.

That way you get most out of your weed, opposed to having your bowl topped full of with weed, when you take the hit and are busy holding it in, weed is still smoldering inside your bowl and is burning away into the air.

8. Go with the 1 hitter IMHO. And then start saving for a MFLB.

9. Bongs are too much fun to smoke so I always end up smoking a lot more of my stash, which doesn't equate to a linearly increased high.

10. Honestly man idk why but my 1 hitter always messes me up. I rip my bong whenever I am home, and i really rip the sh*t out of it. I use the 1 hitter at work and it does the job. They are different kinds of highs IMO. The bong is a much more mellow high that lasts longer and the 1 hitter is a more intense high but ends quickly.

11. one hitters all the way. if you have a low tolerance and get dank buds you can smoke like 2-3 one hitters and get high. thats how it is for me anyways. sadly tho i went on a weed binge ever since the new year smoking bowls and shit regularly so im takin a t break till february. already got like 5 days without smoking, on the 1st of february im pickin up and gettin blown. hell who am i kiddin, ill probly end up pickin up in like 2-3 days lol