Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong vs. MFLB vs. Incredibowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewYorkStoner, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Which would you recommend? I know I didn't list a specific bong but if you were to choose the bong which type would you buy? I personally am thinking about buying the mflb since I have never used a vaporizer before. Which should I get?

2. I would get an american made piece off glass. I never vaped and purchased an extreme q and loved it for like a week and then realized its not the same. You do conserve but I'm not worried about that. Btw if you don't get dank regularly then getting a vape is no good cause they really only seem to work well with the high grade buds.

3. I would get a glass bong, vapes are nice but i dont feel like they get me folded. Incredibowl is sweet and reliable but hits much harsher than a bong.

4. MFLB
    -Completly portable
    -American made
    -Head high and not couch lock high
    -Nice price for what you get
    -Nice customer support
    -Lifetime warranty
    -included with recharchable batterries
    -Completly healthy for the lungs
    -Perserves alot of bud. To fill trench is less than .1
    -Smells like popcorn

And to think that one mistake with the incredibowl or 350$ glass piece it will shatter all over

5. Tried them all and in my opinion

Bong > MFLB > Incredibowl

6. I don't think you can combare the magic flight to the incredibowl. I own a mflb and an incredibowl i420. I highly reccomend both. Although, unless you need the magic flight for stealth or portability, I wouldn't get it. It's great for both of those things but there are better vapes out there.

7. Da Buddah vape for desktop.

MFLB for portability.

Both great pieces of machinery.

8. I had the MFLB for around a month and didn't like it all that much. This may be because I purchased the Extreme Q first which is a very good all around vape. But like I said before vaping is not for everyone so I would recommend trying to find someone that has a vape so you can try it out before you commit to something that you haven't tried.

9. [quote name='"fairy boots"']I don't think you can combare the magic flight to the incredibowl. I own a mflb and an incredibowl i420. I highly reccomend both. Although, unless you need the magic flight for stealth or portability, I wouldn't get it. It's great for both of those things but there are better vapes out there.[/quote]

like which vapes? could u post some links to pics or websites to buy these vapes would be nice :]

10. either some nice glass or the MFLB. or if you can swing it, get a desktop vape if you'll be smoking at home anyways, i have the extreme q and it is reeealllyyyy nice :smoke:

11. i don't like the incredibowl...since when did smoking involve springs and o-rings? i say glass all the way.

12. Hahah that's how I feel about vapes. I don't like needing charged batteries and plugging stuff in to smoke. Just give me glass, papers, and Organwick and I'll be set!

13. The vapes that I hear are best cost more, but everyone says they're more effective. Da buddah, silver surfer, and vapor bros I always hear are the best.

14. The Incredibowl is smooth at first, then kind of gets old after a while. It gets resin tasting but you can just iso wash the entire thing and it goes back to almost brand new. It's just like a smoother steamroller.

Never had an MFLB but I can tell from others experiences that it gets the job done but it's not as efficient as real desk top vapes. Unless maybe you pick up the wall adapter. But this is really an option for portability/smell/portion control.

Bongs definitely get old. They sky rocket your tolerance, and just are harsh most of the time, even if you have a nice bong. IMO bongs are overrated in tge stoner world because they've been glorified so long over the years. Everyone aspires to buy a bong because it's a status symbol.

15. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']The Incredibowl is smooth at first, then kind of gets old after a while. It gets resin tasting but you can just iso wash the entire thing and it goes back to almost brand new. It's just like a smoother steamroller.

Never had an MFLB but I can tell from others experiences that it gets the job done but it's not as efficient as real desk top vapes. Unless maybe you pick up the wall adapter. But this is really an option for portability/smell/portion control.

Bongs definitely get old. They sky rocket your tolerance, and just are harsh most of the time, even if you have a nice bong. IMO bongs are overrated in tge stoner world because they've been glorified so long over the years. Everyone aspires to buy a bong because it's a status symbol.[/quote]

Bongs are nice every once in awhile, I like my bubbler a lot compared to a lot of other pieces, it's a triple chamber Sherlock. I enjoy all forms of smoking, joints, pipes, bongs, but I've never smoked a blunt

16. If you enjoy smoking I think you'd like the incredibowl.

17. [quote name='"fairy boots"']If you enjoy smoking I think you'd like the incredibowl.[/quote]

What is the incredibowl?

18. [quote name='"wind dodger"']

What is the incredibowl?[/quote]

Google could have solved this in 2 seconds

19. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

Google could have solved this in 2 seconds[/quote]

If I wanted to google it I would've, but I wanted to get an answer from people with experience with it on here...