Bong vs Joint

Discussion in 'General' started by The Duke21, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Let the debate begin!

Sent from my X10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Joey Robusto, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    Bong for that buzz mild high level. one bong rip wont get you near as toasty as a joint. If you like to have a good buzz bongs where its at. Joints are more convenient for getting blasted because its there. And you could just smoke and chill vs emptying and reloaded a bowl several times. So both!

3. #3 The Duke21, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    I like to do shotties with my bong pipe, joints for me hands down knock It out the park, no better feeling then sitting outside my front door at 2 A.M. getting blasted

4. I don't know why people diss joints and blunts for. Like you seriously rather reload your bowl 4 5 times rather then smoke a j in leas than 15 minutes and forget where you live or where you're at.

5. Hahahahaha! So when YOU smoke a j YOU forget where you live and where you're at?

6. Haha I got lost on the way home one time off a big ass blunt not a good experience

Sent from my X10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ill take a nicely rolled j 80% of the time. The high comes on nice without the kick in the chest I get off the bong. Sometimes I like that kick though.

8. All depends on what I'm in the mood for .

9. I prefer bongs, but if it's past 1:00 a.m. i will definitely burn a joint. Nothing quite like sitting outside with headphones in and a joint.

10. Bong usually. I love using my vape through a bong and also love dabs :smoking:

But I agree with Foggylungs on the late night music and joint session.

11. i very rarely smoke js because no one i smoke with knows how to roll them lol and we dont have a bong but i have smoked both before and i think i liked bong better. i imagine id like to smoke joints by myself though that seems relaxing 

12. I roll a J then stick it in my bowl and smoke it through a bong.

But seriously usually I smoke out of a bong. I get much higher with it and I don't have to roll the J and I always feel I waste weed with Js.

13. this too

14. Oh yeah it's happened plenty

15. Bongs. Easier, less weed, gets me higher.

16. I like joints. Chill as fuck sitting on my porch at like 4:30 in the morning listening to some fuckin Cage the Elephant with a nice fat joint in my hand. However, I just broke my bong like a week ago, so I may just still be trying to cope with that.

17. Why is this in general?

18. bongs if im trying to get really high really fast. but i like joints if im just relaxing with good music and cool people

19.  Hell Yes.