Bong vape combo sighting

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TommySmokess, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Anyone seen something like this.?? I was at the Cannabis festival in San Fransico 2 weeks ago and saw this crazy new bong hooked up to a vape. It had tubes and hoses and shit coming from the top. I don't know what company it is, but the glass was awesome. kinda a coil condensor, but definately not illidelf... Someonne said it was a Fusion bong, but they might have just meant because it was hooked up to the vape. Anyway, it was crazy, they had an extension cord running out into the middle of the tradeshow. Here's the pic : [​IMG]

2. Too small a pic to really see anything, but yes, most of the vaporizer people on here know about vapor bongin.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHz0uJ93ocg]YouTube - da buddha with bong attachment[/ame]

4. I got a Arizer extreme and a iolite... I use them both to take hits outa my bong its amazing...

5. Here is the pic again, I made it larger... I think: [​IMG]

6. Looks like it's just a bong with an attachment on the top for four people to hit at once. I think that guy is lighting the bowl

7. Yeah, thats just a bong with hoses coming from the top...
    lol

8. doesnt really look like hes vaping it. to me it looks like a bunch of tubing hooked up to a bong so 4 people can hit it at once

9. Hhmmm, they must have stopped with the vape or something, cause I swear they had it set out with electricity and everything. But, your right, now that I blew up the pic, it does look like it is being lit. Well, the hoses were super cool and they must have let like 40+ people smoke at once with a whole group of people watching and sucking on the hoses