Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong v joints give a different high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skuger, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Do any of you notice a different high when smoking joints compared to the high from bowls?
    I'm not sure if bongs give me a more tired/stoned high or if its that I'm usually smoking bowls in the evening/night, and if I smoke a joint it's usually in the day. Thanks.

2. Definitely, using a bong is good for chilling out and joints are good for when you're out. Just don't get caught with it.

3. A bong just hits you quicker and that gives you a different high. It's like comparing to take a  shot of tequila to drinking a glass of wine, alcohol is alcohol but it reacts differently on your brain hen it hits you quicker.

4. It depends on the person's scenario. Effect on your body, the way everyone is talking about it, it shouldn't make a difference (obviously, its hits you faster and harder, but aside from that). If you usually smoke joints by yourself, you will probably feel like just chillin out nd watch some tv or smoke with friends that you do that often with? That's what you will feelm even with a nice head strong like a sativa. 

Or it could also be the fact that weed affects us all differently. Still, weed is a psychological drug and my money would be on my first guess.