Bong under $100 bucks?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TooLegitToQuit, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I'm selling my old shitty bubbler and i'm deciding to get a new bong or bubbler. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about a bong or a precooler with a mouthpiece. I just love the way precoolers look.

2. People all over the internet try to resell those things for like $200 a piece. Doing a selfless favor by passing the deal on to you!

3. go to your local headshop if you cannot find one online. I've gone in before and talked the person working down pretty far.

4. No thanks dude. That websites a scam from some of the reviews i've seen.

5. on gc they have the nautilus by black leaf I've had it over a month now and its been reliable and haven't had a problem with it, its around 70 bucks

6. I will say that I bought from the grasscity shop a 5mm "Blaze Glass" Bong thats about 18" high with ice-catcher and carb-hole. It was $88 and $116 with shipping. It was one of my greatest smoke related investments yet. Absolutely great. If it breaks outta nowhere that would be the only way I would be dissatisfied. I clicked on the clearance section I think.

7. I know you're not looking for a bubbler, but this is one of the coolest bubblers ever. I plan on getting it someday ;) Plus if you check out their other pieces, you may find something you really like