Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong troubles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by luv2burn, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 luv2burn, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    im in some deep shit right now. my friend wanted to order this sick 27" triple eight arm black leaf straight tube bong from this website. he didnt have a credit card to buy it with so he asked me to use mine and gave me the money. my parents know i smoke but was not happy when they saw the charge on the card. i offered them the money but they refused and told me when it arrives to send it back. it came pretty quickly and i was able to hide it from them. i put it behind my backyard under some wood. my parents told me if the bong never came they would file a claim and everything was going to go wrong so i decided i was just gonna tell them it came one day and unfortunately have to send it back. when i went to go get the bong three days later the box was ripped open and it was missing. i don't know what to do. all i need to do is find a way to get the charge taken off the card. any ideas?

2. You fuckin failed homie

3. ya. your pretty much screwed. you cant get the charge taken off unless you return the product, which is gone now

4. Hmmm.... You sure your friend didn't just jack it from your backyard, who else would know you had a bong back there?.

5. is there a way i could send them the money in a different form and have them take off the charge on the card??

6. he doesn't no where its hidden

7. sorry dude, but anyways; this story could go to holywood

8. Maybe your parents found it? Ugh that sucks bri

9. yeah either your parents found it (probably) or some random person happened to find it and took it.

10. Just ask GS nicely. I'm sure they will refund your money.

11. Very Likely..

12. just tell your parents come clean about what happened (witch they probably have it) and have a box ready and everything to send it back so they know your serious. Now if they said they destroyed it then there is no way to get the charge cleared.