Bong trade...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Too420High, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    My friend recently got a new bong, triple perc, 8 arm trees, diffused downstem, and 7mm glass, PURE brand, and he offered me his bong for mine (Broken neck, 7 arm tree,5mm glass) +130$ He paid 205 for it new,

Should i buy it?
    Im going to have the money, but i was planning on buying a half with the 200, or i can get the bong and an eighth?

I REALLY like this bong and i think hes given me a cheap price...

2. I mean. It's a good price, if you like the tube than get it. Your tube is worthless as is.

I dont really like setups like that, but you would be lucky to get a high end travel tube/micro for that money so it's worth it.

3. get the bong bruh!

4. lot of pink bongs now a days. just got me a pink biohazard single tree perk for 100 dollars off at headshop just cause it was "pink"

5. Yeah, Honestly thats why i think he got this one so cheap, but theres nothing like it online :( And the piece is nice and cleannn, clean cut percs, even

6. Damn bro thats a nice ass bong. That's a pretty good trade your way, tryn to figure out why your boy wants a broken necked bong. Oh well
    Good Token :D

7. The other day he mentioned something about "Transporting" his bong places, mine would be easier for him to move/hide

8. Triple tree perc??? Can you say draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg?? I personally wouldnt do it and would just save up for that half you wanted. I mean its not like he isnt going to let you hit it if you dont buy it.

And plus if you really wanted to spend some money on a bong, i would save up an extra $50 or something and go shoppin on etsy and contacting some blowers.

Edit: and plus there is a reason he is trying to get rid of it for your broken bong and some cash.

Ever think of that?

9. What are you trading him for it? Just 3 dollar bills? That looks pretty sweet. But I'd look around see if you can get anything new for that price. I'd say get the bud for 200 and then trade him bud for it.

10. Hey man, if you like it and have the money you may as well go for it

11. I wouldn't get it! It looks cheap and draggy! Plus pure is china glass to the max! He prolly realized he bought a shitty piece and now he's trying to pawn it off on u. Don't get it. Save ur $ for the buds u want. You can get way better glass than that for that $ trust me

12. Haha your right, its a nice piece, but id rather have 14 grams... :smoke::smoke:

13. i have a posh honeycomb disc perc with 100+ gridded holes and a removable bent neck, it stacks for concentrates, or flowers, reply if your interested in trading some glass!

14. This thread is 2 almost 3 years old. I don't think anyone wants to trade glass.... but thanks for the pointless bump.

15. toshi I think that I have recently purchased the water pipe you would like to trade (my first water pipe) that I picked up at a flea market without any information. I browsed the internet and could not find any info other than this blog for any water pipe with the only marking of posh and the removable mouthpiece (bent swan or snake). if you could provide any info about who made this piece, how you acquired it and for what price. if we are speaking of the same pipe I would be interested in purchasing your pipe as I have no other pipe to trade and would like it so I can have a spare should something happen to mine. I really like this water pipe and was also wondering why you want to get rid of it.

16. toshi I think that I have recently purchased the water pipe you would like to trade (my first water pipe) that I picked up at a flea market without any information. I browsed the internet and could not find any info other than this blog for any water pipe with the only marking of posh and the removable mouthpiece (bent swan or snake). if you could provide any info about who made this piece, how you acquired it and for what price. if we are speaking of the same pipe I would be interested in purchasing your pipe as I have no other pipe to trade and would like it so I can have a spare should something happen to mine. I really like this water pipe and was also wondering why you want to get rid of it.