Bong tips?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Liqweed, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ok, so I just got a new bong, my first one actually, a nice straight tube zob.

Anyways, I have heard a few little cool bong tips just around the city, like putting some lemon juice in your water, the acidity of the liquid helps keep it a lot cleaner for a while.

I have also heard that people use hot water in their bongs for a nice refreshing hit, right now I have a cold so im trying this out when I toke later.

Someone also mentioned that if you get your gong joints wet, and you let it dry or something then it might cause damage, it doesnt make sense to me because the glass isnt changing temp/size, just moisture content. Maybe thats BS though.

Just looking for some pointers for a first time bong owner :bongin::D

2. I use cold, refriderator water. Sometimes I'll even put the bong itself in the fridge for awhile.

Using hot water sounds like it would be nasty IMHO. Change your water each time you smoke and keep the bong clean. It's more enjoyable.

3. I dont think it damages the bong when you let water dry between the joints, but its a bitch to get them apart when it happens. It like glue.

4. Yeah, man:eek:! I just had my first experience with this using my Molino tube this morning! i was still half asleep and was in the mood. When i grabbed for the bowl and it was now "glued" to my bong i was like "WTF".

Thought somebody was pranking me! nobody warned me about this but its a good tip if you never heard about it.