Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong thingy idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fu3l, Feb 12, 2009.

1. i was thinkin of makin a bong, i already have it all planned out.
    Im usin a hose connector with a u bend for my bowl, it has a a mesh filter in it i ripped off a dollar store tea ball thingy.Then i am using like the biggest and best lookin plastic container i can get my hands on, which will be my chamber.im gonna put a ball switch over my bowl so i can just turn the lever and to the cherry out, cuz it cuts of all the air circulation. Then, i will use a see through rubber tube to pull out of cuz it will have a ballbearing(like a pvc one u would use in plumbing) switch on the end of it so i can just close it. This way, i can milk the bowl and just shut everything off so i can have a hit whenever i want, (kinda like those old things they used in like the 17th century that they could smoke opium out of)Just rate my idea and if u cant understand it then just comment or whatever...

2. I understand what you're saying and I personally wouldn't make a bong out of pvc, but that's just me, I would just get a glass vase and experiment with it, but even though you would be able to cut of the air with the ball valve I still think the smoke would get stale if you left a milk in the bong, if that's what you're planning on doing.

3. i wouldnt leave it in their for long, but still, i would leave it in their for a little while. The only thing with the glass vase is i cant drill glass for my own custom parts and shit.