Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Terminology

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gump, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. I was trying to order a bong from their website, but Its not done being translated yet, so they have a few options that they dont explain. Like gliding on the bowl and ice notches. i figured out what millefiori was, but no pics are up.
  2. Hm, I don't know what your asking but ice notches are these little

    Spike things that stick out in the tube part of the bong. You drop ice

    cubes down the bong and they will catch and stay in the middle.

    You can put how ever many as you want and as your bong will hold.

    They really help those huge bong rips.
  3. yup, what he said. ^^ You can search on ROOR to find pictures of what ice notches look like. As far as gliding on the bowl, I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe you're flying after one bowl, but that's a total assumption.

    On a side note I went to Urban Dictionary to see if they had a definition of gliding on the bowl. This is a close match! haha I feel the need to share.

    lmao :smoking: :wave:
  4. I think they mean gilded bowls. Which just means that it has a gold coating. Here's a pic - Gilded bowl
  5. I saw the ice notch pictures on the site, but they were small so i couldn't figure out what gliding on them was; and what's best to get on the bowl: turbo, screen notch, narrowing, or gliding? I might check all four boxes just to see what i'll get. Can anyone tell me the difference between reduction x1 and x2?

Share This Page