Bong terminology?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Incognito, Dec 16, 2013.

1. So I may be getting a bong soon and was wondering what some of the extras are and the use for them. Perc, ashcatcher, ice chamber, etc?

2. Everything you add on to a bong is just gonna be to make it a smoother hit

Not necessarily. The other night I hit my friends bong which is stemless,  has a 3 arm ash catcher, honeycomb perc, and a UFO style perc and I couldn't even milk it, it also had quite a bit of drag. 

4. And what is a 3 arm ask catcher, honeycomb perc, and UFO style perc?

5. Yes, they are there to make the hit smoother. Nothing you add on is going to make you higher or do anything else

6. #9 Will_Blaze, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013

I think my point flew right over your head  <_< that bong had so much going on that when the smoke got to your lungs the hit had gone stale and became quite harsh, not smooth. 

7. Well of course if you over do it then it defeats the purpose but im saying the point of them is to make the hit smoother.

Is that wrong?

Nah I mean your right, but i'm saying that when it comes to bongs, sometimes less is more and I can't stress that enough for new smokers or first time bong buyers. 

9. [quote name="Will_Blaze" post="19181748" timestamp="1387326292"]Nah I mean your right, but i'm saying that when it comes to bongs, sometimes less is more and I can't stress that enough for new smokers or first time bong buyers. [/quote]But I know anyway so I'm fine. Thanks though haha