Bong suggestions?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iLight iPiff, Apr 1, 2009.

1. I need to buy a bong (Online Headshops would be so much better) that is very nice quality around 18 inches tall and will give me a really good hit. Right now the decision is between RooR, which everyone has, Illadelph (probably choice sincei found an online head shop with a pretty nice Baby Beaker Rasta for only like 260) and Medicall.

2. I know this isnt one of your options but i just got a Molino Mad Scientist V2 and this thing rips, i would highly recommend it and its not that expensive compared to some other bongs so u can save some extra green to buy some green if know what i mean.:smoke:

3. Try edit. There is some good stuff there. No one can tell you what is right for you, if you like it then buy it. Personally I would go with a company like RooR or Toro, which both have extremely good reputations and quality control.

4. Get a US Tubes from BFG

5. I know that Illadelph doesnt sell directly online, though some people sell used ones (cleaned). You could also look at EHLE or maybe Weedstar, these are both a little lower on the quality scale, but i've hit both of them and they both rip

6. get a toro...or roor but illadelph is sick if youre getting a good prices.
    i smoked out of a venice beachlocal crafted bong with no percs and it ripped crucial as fuck and got me lifted....so you know you might as well get the best price one and be carefull

7. do you have a reputable online source for illy?

spliff_word, you mind pming me this bfg? I've seen it mentioned but never linked.

8. hell yea. just ordered mine earlier today. can't wait!!!

9. Sorry, but what's BFG?

I take it it's an online headshop. Link?