Bong Suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Antivist, May 15, 2018.

1. I'm looking for a new bong, but I want something that's UV reactive because I have a lot of black lights around my place. I checked out the selection here and at my LHS, but only found some acrylic ones, and I was looking for something more ornate or unique. I really like the Empire Bio luminescent ones, but $400 is a little out of my price range. I found a few on Smoke Cartel, but I'm 19 so I can't order from them. Any suggestions for some cool looking UV reactive glass preferably under $200?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Get a glass one on etsy or eBay if they do em on they. They are called glow in dark bongs

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. make ur own

then show us how you did it

then sell them to GC for mega bucks

so they can offer members a serious members discount

2nd bong is mine and free ..lol

goodluck

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm actually gonna make one out of some old Hypnotiq and vodka bottles I have that I could probably do something with if I can get some good UV reactive paint that'll stay

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Dremmel tool does wonders too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh yes it does

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 001.jpg
    Lets drag this sucker out front and have a real good look

nice too

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. This is a very nice piece man you get a fresh Bong each time you make one no need for cleaning them lol.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I like larger bongs that hold lots of water.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you! It was my first time working with glass so it was a bit nerve wracking to cut the hole, but I got it and it works like a charm.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah at first I thought that I drilled a little too high up. Then I saw that it was actually nice to have all that water because it adds a lot of weight to it and keeps it stable from accidental bumps.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah it was a lot of fun making it actually. I'll probably make more as a I get more bottles just because it's a relatively cheap project and a lot of my friends don't have bongs so I can just give them ones I make lol

13. lol...'how we turned out stoner to a wine-O .' ...lol

14. You do realise it's against the rules to advertise/ try & sell glass on GC right? Reported.