Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong storage!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2hazed, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Good morning and happy holidays GC! I hope your guys' break/holiday season was as relaxing and enjoyable as mine.

Now onto my question. I was just wondering how you guys normally store your bongs, if privacy is an issue. I still live at home with ethnic parents, so i'm sure they would not be too happy if they caught me with anything drug related.(not to say i haven't been 'caught' before, just on smells and suspicions never equipment or bud). I have had bongs in the past, and i love them, but one of the biggest problems i have with them is I dont quite know how to store them at home! For my previous ones, i tossed it in a XL smelly proof bag, which worked to an extent, but i want to see how you guys store yours, and if you have any other ideas for me. At the moment my gear is all stored away in airtight jars, my buddha is in its plush case hidden, all inside a large backpack.

So would an XL smelly proof be my only option? At this point, buying a real nice glass bong would be nice, and i do have the means to purchase one, but it would not be practical since i'd have to use it and store it away as soon as i'm finished. I'm honestly leaning towards a small, cheap acrylic or glass piece if i can find one, so any help is appreciated.
    :smoking::smoking:
    And i understand that i'm living in their house, their rules and all that jazz i get it, so please no responses of "dont smoke if you live at home". I'm just looking for some advice/tips.

TL;DR-Want another bong, need to hide it smell proof when not in use, have used smelly proof bags, any other options.

2. I live at home. I keep everything in a fire proof safe I bought at Wal-Mart. I put my 10inch glass bong in 3 wool socks wrapped in a tank top. I keep all my pieces in there and lock it under my bed. my parents found it and I toldem I put money in there that I'm saving along with my bank accounts. never questioned me since. no smell at all

3. I put mine in a backpack in my closet.

4. One is in my closet,another is in my attic,and one is some random storage container because one of the percs is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. The one I grabbed actually fits perfectly in the biggest tight vac container so all is well haha

6. If you keep your bong clean you won't have to worry about smell. I wash my bong after ever use so it keeps it looking like new and also no smell.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum