Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong storage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabis Cures, Dec 26, 2012.

1. #1 Cannabis Cures, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    Hey guys I'm looking to buy a bong but cannot store it indoors. I have a potters bench outside my window and the bench is under a small overhead coverage. Do you think a bong would survive a winter sitting on the bench if I wrap it in a plastic bag or something? The bong will be glass but I've left my bowl out on that bench in the freezing cold for days and it hasn't broke or anything from the weather, think I'll be safe to leave a bong out there?

2. Should be just let it naturally warm up before you use it or the second flame hits the cold glass it will shatter. Also why can't you hide it indoors?

3. Yeah I always let my bowl warm up like that too and I've never had an issue. I can't keep it indoors because unfortunately my parents do not approve of smoking and I dont want them catching the smell of my bong or just coming across it. Id rather not Bring it into their house anyways just out of respect.

4. My parents are the same way but I keep mine in my safe along with my other valuables and only I know the combo hehe.

5. Just be careful with quick temperature changes like One Hit said