Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong STOLEN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ultraturd22, Aug 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"DreamPCs"']

I too would like an answer to this question.[/quote]

As would I.

2. Who the fuck steals bongs? Are these guys serious...

3. a lot of you need to chill out. everyone makes mistakes

4. Good News:you got your bong back.
    Bad News:They broke your bong

So are you going to fight them or what.If you are Go real niqqa on them :D.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIegSou2krM]Kevin Hart on Thug Fights - Real *****s All Day - YouTube[/ame]

PS:This video wasn't meant to be about thugs,the real people who deserve to jump by MMA Fighter are Bong thieves,anyone else agree.

5. Good shit you got it back what was the "fat indians" excuse to why they had it

6. the white man stole a lot of shit from the indians so karma is a bitch man

7. what "indian" are you referencing since you brought up karma? and also, get the fuck over it. we get it, white people are bad...

8. I'm assuming Hindi

How'd everything go down?

9. no i dnt lay down the pain. but im going to fuck up all of their beautiful BMW's :D.

10. not b.c im that type of person. but the amount of disrespect it took for them to lure me away from my car, nd then steal the bong with 2 people in the car, and then they dont tell me who took it. ill wait a couple of weeks nd get shit done lol. just gtta bbuy a new bowl to the bong. it broke and they gave me one that doesnt fit the stem

11. Key their car and put a potato in their tailpipes also put gloves on and stick shit under their door handle

12. [quote name='"ap23le"']Yea, I wouldn't be carrying a 300$-400$ piece around with me. That's just asking to lose or break it.[/quote]

Or get it stolen..

13. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']

no i dnt lay down the pain. but im going to fuck up all of their beautiful BMW's :D.[/quote]

Don't get caught up in vandalism charge man, just keep your shit locked up.

14. Why do you keep bringing up the fact that they are Indian? It has nothing to do with your story, and only makes you sound immature.

If you care for something, protect it. If you let your guard down and something shitty happens, blame yourself.

15. man just take a cheap bong thats easily replaceable, or use a small glass pipe. why would you take a good one to a public place?

16. actually they never told me who took it. one of the kids went to my highschool and he got it back from me but told me he got calls from a random number... lieing scum:devious:

17. i just met the kid up at the same spot they stole the bong back, the 1 kid gave the bong back, nd told me the sit (that he doesnt know who stole it nd that he got the calls from a private number)

18. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']

i just met the kid up at the same spot they stole the bong back, the 1 kid gave the bong back, nd told me the sit (that he doesnt know who stole it nd that he got the calls from a private number)[/quote]

That's 100% bullshit. Tell em they owe you for what they broke, and kick there ass if they don't wana pay you.