Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong STOLEN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ultraturd22, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Car unlocked could be anyone, especially with a $300 piece. You're lucky your car is still there.

Next time leave the keys in there to make it easier.

2. So let me get this story straight, you left your car unlocked and someone came and stole only your bong? Was definitely the people you were smoking with. Make that logical connection, and get that information from them. Strangle them little bastards.

3. I'd assume the kid who left stole it, but I'm no NYC Detective

4. Dear God!!! [​IMG]

It's a sign of the apocalypse.Jk but in all seriousness I feel sorry for you bro,I feel your pain.

5. tell each guy 'one of your mates told me it was you that took my bong i don't know if he's telling the truth or not but i don't mind you borrowing it cause your a close friend of mine - just give it back when you're finished with it'
    look at his face and you could usually tell by his reaction and facial expressions if he feels guilty or not.

6. Call comcast or some shit and you'll probably be transferred to one of the kids relatives! Rat that little bastard out!

7. sounds a littttle suspicious to me that those guys' girlfriends didnt see anything... matter of fact sounds like complete bullshit. I think your friends stole it man

8. um. i live 30 seconds away from a park, and i met up with 2 kids. i dont understand how thats trying to be a cool kid. you dont know me, i wouldnt make judgements. i put it in my car to rip and then i bring it back. serves the same thing as ripping at a forest

9. "friends" stole bong. Case closed. Next!

10. Id chalk this up to "first expensive peice jitters" 99% of ppl would snag a 400 dollar peice of glass in the middle of a secluded park inthe the passenger seat of an unlocked car. Not saying its right but even i would feel the intense compulsion to swipe it and justify it as teaching a newb a lesson in security. It aint legalized yet bro. Protect your shit, cover your tracks. Nothing personal but weve all had our own mishaps that usually set us straight.... Usually

11. wasnt in plain sight.

12. im looking for a pic right now. gsetting up my illy atm

13. Bongs are typically large. Definitely not something I would use anywhere but my house. Let's see this beaut

14. i have a better picture my brothers sending it to me. i also have a wood grain illedelph straight tube

Attached Files:

15. Again I would never take that out of my house. Bad move man. Use a cheap bowl or roll a joint so you can be discreet.

16. yea man. i still have another beaut which is fine. but hopefully i get the bong back tommaro... im suppost to meet for it. i think it wld be a good idea to go with some of my boys right ?

17. For sure. So you know who has it?

18. no those the sketchy bastard i asked "got a call from a unknown number saying they want to give the bong back"

19. They have probably had it the entire time. Be careful take some guys and maybe a pipe or something haha just in case.

20. I hate stingy douchebags that steal other stoners' pieces. I wouldn't call them out on it, because just like dealers shorting you, they will obviously never admit their wrongdoing. Just bring up the fact that your piece was stolen, and if you ever find out they stole it, take a baseball bat and break their shins :)