Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong STOLEN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ultraturd22, Aug 12, 2012.

1. hey blades, help me out because this is just a fucked up situation. ill try to explain it organized but i suck at these things.
    i had a beautiful bong( ill post pics if you guys want ) but it was a solid 3-400 dollar peice that i got for a great price. what i sometimes do is take the bong out of my house and into my car, go to a park or something and rip. ( i do this when i cant rip at my house and im in the mood for bong ) well today i went to a park, and met with 2 indian kids one of which im pretty friendly with. we went to smoke bowl on the park for a couple a minutes. and when we were done ( no more then 5 minutes ) i went to get the bong and it was gone. in the interum one of the kids said his sister got a flat tire and needed to leave. THEN another kid came to the park whos also indian. I think while i was smoking that kid took it but i dont know. there a car parked next to me with my friends girlfriend in it. so the person who took the bong parked to the left of me, but the bong was in the passanger seat of my car, idk how he would have got it without the girls seeing it get stolen.

So if they didnt steal it. which they obviously said they didnt that means someone stole it from my car( it was unlocked ) yes people know that theres a possibility the bong is in the car, but only my good friends. and even so no1 would see my parked car ( GMC TERRAIN ) and definatly know its mine and go up to the car ( takes extra time ) furthermore, how would they know the door was unlocked, or take the chance opening it.

WTF SHOULD I DO

2. call them the fuck out on it, from what you have told me your "friends" are obviously up to something and your baby bongy is being held hostage and used against it's will

3. [quote name='"Avy"']call them the fuck out on it, from what you have told me your "friends" are obviously up to something and your baby bongy is being held hostage and used against it's will[/quote]

Exactly I'd be terrified at a time like this. Hope you get it back man.

4. i called them out, they said they did not take it. their girlfriends were in the car next to where mine was parked also. what u think i should do.

5. house raid

6. if i could i would

7. who the fuck doesn't lock their car? the point of a lock is to prevent theft. "a lesson learned the hard way is still a lesson learned"

8. well first off, you took the bong to a public park.
    secondly, you left the car unlocked knowing you had an expensive bong.
    therefore i would say, too bad, so sad.

lesson learned.

although i feel your pain, we had a MGW literally walk out of a party without anybody noticing.

9. i understand a party as to someone just seeing my car parked at a school, and taking the chance to steal it there. its either that. or one of the Punjabi kids stole it... which one ???

10. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']
    i understand a party as to someone just seeing my car parked at a school, and taking the chance to steal it there. its either that. or one of the Punjabi kids stole it... which one ???[/quote]

We don't fucking know. Only the people there can know this. But hey, the Indian kids fucking did it. They're girls are in on it! We're any of them sending texts?

11. you think their girlfriends are going to sell out their boyfriends just because you "lost" your bong?

12. I wanna see pics of it

13. Another classic example of why marijuana has a bad rap. Why the fuck are you going out to a public park with an expensive piece of glass art and smoking with acquaintances that you obviously don't know that well?? Use cannabis responsibly in the privacy of your own home and stop trying to be a cool kid. You got exactly what you deserved kid sorry to say.

14. And you left it in plain sight...it would take all of 10 seconds to be put in a backpack without anyone knowing

Sucks man but lesson learned.

15. Ask if you can chill at there house and if they can come get you. Scoop thru the house and the car. Steal it back haul ass home. And never speak to them again.

16. obviously your buddy's hoe's were in on the shit. if they were right next to your car, they would see it getting robbed and tell you..What kinda brainwashed young hoe would lie for her boyfriend like that though.. oh yea, all of em'. Considering back to when i pulled sheisty moves as a young asshole, me and one of my homie's would hit up a kid we don't like, set up a scenario for him to bring hella match or some loot or some shit, meet up with him and park next to him, tell him leave all the illegal shit or anything he cares about in the car because we are gunna walk around smoking this blunt and if we get stopped at least we wont lose everything we are worth.. of course unsuspecting people who respect and trust you will find this to be a great idea. (disgusting i know, but like i said my past was sheisty, Ive moved on and got a job and done incredible since the dark days) so we go off to chill, then i "have to walk away to call my mom" and i run back to the car's, get inside yours, and snag your shit and never return to the scene.

i explained all that about myself and what i've done because, well, that sounds strikingly similar to your situation, maybe they're are shadier than you think bro. :smoking:

17. But I know its going to be a rough time. But this is why I would never bring a bong to a smoking circle, I rather just pass around a blunt or a joint then get my shit stolen.

18. pictures of said 300-400 bong?

19. Yea, I wouldn't be carrying a 300$-400$ piece around with me. That's just asking to lose or break it.

20. where the FUCK are the PICS?

Just kidding, but really.