Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hesopchoie, Feb 21, 2011.

1. I recently made my own bong and I have noticed it starts to smell like poo. I was replacing the water and thought hmm what can I put in this that will help? Mouthwash!!! Its only like 5 percent mouthwash, but it makes the bong smell clean. Does anyone else use anything besides just water? Also, do they sell anything at head shops like bong water drops or something?

2. They sell all kinds of piece cleaning products, like formula420

3. my bong never smells bad idk why yours would clean it with some iso every week or so you will be good

4. Ive only had it about a day. Would stale smoke contribute to this?

5. shouldent i change my water after every other bowl to never smells bad

6. Only a day? is this thing made of plastic?

7. plastic/acrylic smell like ass but glass shouldent smell

8. Its a two liter bottle lol.

9. Think we solved the problem, some times when you use the cap opening with a foil filter the plastic under the foil heats up and makes all your hits stinky, perhaps you should invest in a piece :smoke:

10. save up some cash and buy a bong like 50$ or something

11. Water and ice. That's it.

And I definitely wouldn't put anything with alcohol in it, THC is alcohol soluble.

12. I've toked outta a bong with straight mouthwash before and it was pretty tasty. When my friend told me about it I thought it sounded silly, but I made sure that there was no alcohol in the mouthwash.

It's definitely not very cost effective if you use only mouthwash, but my friend's mother is a dentist so she gets free mouthwash all the time.

13. I tried it once but the mouthwash fumes sucked and it ruined the hit. Plastic will always smell pretty much, not much you can do about it except for buy some glass. :confused_2:

14. If I want to taste mouthwash, I'll go to the bathroom and rinse my mouth.
    If I smoke weed, I want to taste the fantastic flavors of the bud.

15. And thats why I use clean glass :D

16. Yeah mouth wash sounds pretty crappy, I would use water, like 99% of people recommend. they all can't be wrong :smoke:

17. That 420 cleaner works very well. Just clean your bong, OP

18. I just put a little bit of mouth wash and it works perfect. I actually took it to the next step and remade my bong out of the mouthwash bottle lol.