Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Slide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongDong, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I want to know what cheap thing can be used as a good bong slide. I made a homemade bong and everything is good except the slide. Can anyone suggest a good item to use as a slide? If it is something I can get from a hardware store, please be specific.

2. use a male to female air slide...

its a brass fitting... i use them all the time...

i belive fourtoone has as well and so has citysmoker420

search their posts with homemades and see... i belive the POOR used it... i have a Poor that has one... it has a diffused downstem.. with a slide and a carb

3. i have used a couple pens that happend to be the right size to slide in and out of eachother.

4. i always made slides/bowls out of tinfoil. it takes a bit of practice, and im sure tinfoil isnt the healthiest thing, however ive done it many times and yet have seen any negative effects (no headaches, no tight chest, etc).

5. thanks toy maker, i went and bought one today and it works great.

6. np man. ive made TONS of bongs... i met a dude who lives close to me... (citysmoker) hes a g at homeades...

me n him are gunna make one out of some glass bottles

but i got my carbide drill bits taken by my rentals THATS THE SECOND SET!! URGHHHH

gottta get more....