Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zapata, Jul 21, 2010.

1. ok iv been smoking around 2-3 years now n iv smoked out of bongs and everything and thinking about buying one for myself finnaly i was a glass perc but i dunno what size it should be
    what size do u guys like the best?

2. I like 1 footers cause you can transport them in a back pack if you need to go somewhere.

3. lol well im not gonna transport this bong imma keep it at the house and use my spoon for on the go ;)

4. I personally like smaller bongs (I love my ~12 inch bong) because it doesn't use up as much herb in one hit. I also really like hitting my 17 inch bong, but it goes through herb quick. I can't imagine hitting bigger and bigger bongs.

5. My perfect bong is like 1 foot because I wanna be able to set it between my legs and sit back on a couch and take hits. Its like fuckin heaven layin back takin hits.

6. ok well i would worry more about quality of the piece rather than size because i would much rather have an 8 inch piece of american glass than a 1 foot piece of chinese crap.

look for a piece with nice glass thickness and a 3-piece set up

7. the most common sizes are going to be a foot or 18 inches (35cm) if your looking on websites such as EDIT. I personally chose the 18 inch just because its small enough to conceal and take to peoples houses and what not and big enough to have a lot of strength to it

8. That's exactly why I buy one footers too. It is niiice:smoking: