Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongKR, Nov 30, 2009.

1. does bong size really matter? people say bigger the bong the more smoke and the better the high. i would think smaller the bong the more smoke you would get.

2. my girl bought a 6in bong and we got pretty baked compared to my 12in

3. well i have a mini bong that is about 6 inches tall and my friend has a big zong... thats basically what im trying to compare

4. hit your bong, then hit his, or get high from urs one day and his the next, take notes.

5. I think the bigger the bong the smoother its gonna hit. The bigger the bong the more time it has to cool down. Not to mention the addition of perc etc. So smoke is alot cooler and hits smooth, so you can take in more smoke getting higher.
    I used to smoke from a 12in regular glass bong and recently picked up a 18in blue dot GonG bong. The BD hits sooo much smoother and we actually get more hits out of our bowl compres to the smaller bong.

6. The most important thing about a bong is its size because the bigger it is, the more you can show it off! :p

7. ^This.

A bong is only as good as what the smoker wants out of it.

Ya want portability? Smaller one. Function? Get more addones like ash catchers, percs, ice catchers, diffusers, etc. Looks? Get a brand name one or nicely crafted ones.

Bigger bongs generally hold more smoke. Obviously, the more smoke you have, the higher you get.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. you guys dont honestly think the size of the smoking device determines how high you get..?

9. exactly.

how much herb you smoke determines how high you get, not so much the size of the piece.

10. yea but i just always wondered why people would rather have the bigger pieces and friends i know say they have like a 4ft bong and i say congradulations, you probly spent an extra 100$ uneccessary dollors...

11. well, you can get more smoke in the bigger bong. of course, you're burning more weed to fill it with smoke too.

12. There is no need for a bong to be larger than 2 ft, IMO.

13. Agreed.

Anyone notice how this is kinda like a penis size conversation lol

14. bigger bong + more smoke = more THC going into your lungs at one givin time.
    if you got dank your deff going to get messed up then with mids.

• Disagree Disagree x 1