Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong rips..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PigDestroyer, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I just been wondering this for a while.

Say I took 2 half way milked hits out of my Graffix, it's 2 ft so say I took 2 of those, instead of just one huge milk..would taking the 2 instead of the one get you less high?

2. if the two that you hit contain more smoke/thc than the one, then yes, it will get you more high.

3. Dude, your still inhaling the same amount of THC just in diffrent amounts, the larger milk will probably give you a bigger head rush

4. #4 Mizled, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    ^If we take halfway to mean the exact half of it's volume than yes, but not if you're just eyeballing half - half of my bong is too big chambers and the other half is just a straight tube

Do we have a system for measuring 'highness' - like THC saturation in your brain?

5. Oh..well mine is just a straight 2ft green tube lol.