Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Rips

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stillblazincolt, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Which do you guys / girls prefer ? Bong rips throughout the day or joints/blunts all day ?

2. [quote name='"stillblazincolt"']Which do you guys / girls prefer ? Bong rips throughout the day or joints/blunts all day ?[/quote]

Blunts are good with 3+ people but else bong all day

3. i use a pipe now just a cheap miniture plastic thing but does the job much better than my rubbish plastic bong which struggles to give you a good blast i actually would love one of those nice glass bong you see tokin daily use on youtube something like that maybe soon.

4. Put the blunt in bowl of the bong :cool:

5. [quote name='"joons1980"']i use a pipe now just a cheap miniture plastic thing but does the job much better than my rubbish plastic bong which struggles to give you a good blast i actually would love one of those nice glass bong you see tokin daily

use on youtube something like that maybe soon.[/quote]

You know plastic is horribly bad for you right? Do you mean acrylic?

And dude, glass is cheap and worth the upgrade.

I prefer bongs, I don't mind a joint or blunt it's just harsher, and they're so much more wasteful. Prefer a blunt with some buddies though.

6. Joints and blunts are a no-go. Bong it!

7. yeah homemade shit is useless. just buy a real bowl. not hard to ask someone if you aren't 19 and have restrictions in your region too

8. that defeats the whole purpose of a good tasting bong hit...

9. Well you could always get some originals so if you have some chron that's all you'll taste.

It also makes the blunt hits so much smoother for a milky rip :smoke:

10. Bong hits all day. I only smoke blunts when there is like 4+ people in the room.

11. in my opinion, blunts are the best for 3+ people

if its just 1-2, nothing beats a bong :)

12. I vape in the day and at night hook the vape up to the bong.