1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bong rips and Quesadillas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Little Wing, Feb 22, 2004.

1. I just ripped a bunch of bongs and am now making some damned good quesadillas.... hell yeah.

2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

email me a couple. just stick em in the disk drive and attach it to the email. believe me it works, ask digit. i emailed him some bud.

3. Nice man. I made some quesadillas today. They were crazy, fried em up in a pan, but get this. Instead of the typical beans, cheese, meat, or whatever, I used pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Let it melt up all good, then folded it over, scooped it outta the pan, and chowed down. It was so good.

4. little wing, thats sweet :) not only do i love quesadillas but its so fun making em all stoney!

so whatcha put in em, besides loads of cheeeeese :D chickety china the not so chinese chicken?! peppers? you like em HOT?!! :D

5. "Bong Rips and Quesadillas" pretty much describes how I spent saturday...

6. Haha, I love finding posts I don't remember making.

When I make quesadillas I put cheese (jalepeno cheese if I have it), bacon, tomatoes, avacados, salsa, and anything else I can find.

I love a good cooking project, I actually just got high and made some taco's. Mexican food is good :D.

7. and this, is the beauty of a George Foreman...within 6 mintues, u can have ur first quesodilla, and 1 everyminute after that...

possibly one of the greatest inventions..ever..

Grasscity Deals Near You