Bong ripped a cig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blank1268, Mar 12, 2012.

1. It's alright sometimes if you use a PINCH of tabacco.... anymore and I get sick, I get super dizzy though it's not worth it usually... but I feel pretty good for about 5 minutes and then my chest hurts

2. [quote name='"Blank1268"']I am still alive, and I haven't smoked a cig sense.[/quote]

Lol not like ull die instantaneously, but that shit prolly did a fat number on ur lungs breh

3. Your lungs do repair them selfs, even if it's not at a fast rate. I don't do this every night, but in all reality it's probably about the same as just smoking that much of a cig for your lungs

4. You strike as one of those people who smokes poppers out of the bong everyday lol. Seriously though bong ripping whacky tabaccy is no good.

5. its his body let him die who cares :hello:

6. Natural selection ftw bro

7. [quote name='"Pew"']Around here a baccy cone is a form of punishment. For instance of you spill the bong water or lose a game. It's also common practice to mix weed with tobacco then pack your bong hits, I think it's fucking gross and would never polute my green.[/quote]

Australiaaaaaaa

8. Dude what, we here in Oz always spin with baccy.
    It hits you so much quicker and more intense.
    Can make you dizzy and other things that aren't good for newbies.

But yeah, it's rare not to see it.

9. I am still really liking it, I give my lungs like 3 days in between each time, but it's still good.

10. Makes my head spin and makes me wanna puke. No fun

11. I just looked up what a popper was, I am going to try it xD

12. Anyone else tried this?

13. I've bong ripped tobacco from a cig before (not a whole bowl) and it literally ruined my life lol. You're a beast for enjoying it. It. Fucked. My. Shit. Up.

14. I know 2 people who smoked tobacco out of a gravity bong. One puked and the other had an asthma attack.

15. Friday night my mate made this kid rip a huge baccy bowl for a joint. Kid ripped it then yacked his hole.

Earned that joint fow shure. :smoke:

16. The cancer is strong in this one :cool:

Oh I've bong ripped a spliff....It's aight. My lungs are iron. I AM IRON LUNG, FEAR MY WRAITH

17. I sure hope all those cancer screamers don't smoke their jay with tobacco....otherwise....

18. just my two cents, thats fucking nasty. to each his own though.

19. Try seeing a kid hit some dipping tobacco out of a bong. My friend tried it with some copenhagen, Most disgusting thing ever.

20. I'd do it just to try it