Bong ripped a cig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blank1268, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Dude just hearing this is making wanna vomit.

2. Just like anything, you can do it effectively (Which in this case would be not vomiting) and it is usually more enjoyable then if you over do it.

3. If I was a cop and I caught someone with a bong and they told me it was for tobacco I would make them do this.

4. Make them do what? I mean it's not bad if you draw it in slowly but if you take one fast breath it will make you puke

5. Id make them milk it

6. You call that a time bomb or a hot potato. Pack weed in around the bottom of the joint to hold it up and whoever takes that last rip is gonna get fuuuuucked.

It's fun as hell.

///M

7. [quote name='"Blank1268"']Hey man, I understand where you are coming from, and I don't really smoke them that often. It is more of a connivence thing, sometimes I just like a smoke. This time I actually didn't want one but I wasn't ready for a bowl of weed yet. So I just packed it with some tobacco. But even if I was a heavy smoker that is my choice. Spending money on that would bring me enjoyment just like if you saved the money you would buy something to have fun with aswell.[/quote]

Could say the same thing with weed bro except the cancer part

8. there is no way that can be good...
    my lungs quiver, and my eyes water, at the thought of ripping a camel wide.
    no.thanks.

9. don't dis it before you try it, start small.

10. I do this everyday in my pipe, it saves tobacco and it gets a bigger buzz than a cig.

11. [quote name='"Blank1268"']I never had the urge to puke durring it, and the bad taste really wasn't that bad. I walked away without to much regret I might even retry it and take notes or something to see if it is really that bad.[/quote]

Obviously you have been smoking quite a few cigs in your lifetime.

Shit is fucking grotty. If your a lightweight with cigs then you will barf.

I ripped a couple moles before and lemme tell you, i would much rather just smoke a couple bowls of green then puff cigs. Without a doubt.

12. Wrong. Nicotine causes cancer.

13. [quote name='"Green Piece"']

Wrong. Nicotine causes cancer.[/quote]

Nicotine is also neuroprotective, one of the best ways to slow down alzeihmers.
    Also I'm quite sure that guy you quoted is somewhat xorrect.
    The other chemicals are much more toxic than nicotine.

14. Jesus christ this kid got ripped to shit for smoking one cig? Guys, a smoker for a week would do probably 5x as much damage. This kid doesnt even smoke usually, it was a one off thing. Just take it for what he's trying to say, it gave him an experience.

15. I did that once as a dare felt like my head went 720 then white as sheets.

16. Yeah I have started doing this with my bong more often, I actually went to the smoke shop and got another slide primely for tabacco. I have still been experimenting but I still haven't puked. But My tolerance has went way way way up. Like The first time I did it it hit me so hard and so fast, but previous times it has been considerably less of a buzz for the same amount of tabacco as was used the first time (Roughly)

17. With my past experiences with bongs and tobacco I would have to say that is something I would not want to try.

18. I was inspired by this thread to bong rip some of my rolling tobacco.

Never again! :eek: