Bong ripped a cig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blank1268, Mar 12, 2012.

1. you packed a while cig into a bowl and ripped that shit? that's fucking huge!

2. this shit sounds dope. i gotta try this

3. I am still very much alive, I passed out short after finishing the bowl. It was a weird kind of sleep though. I don't think i will be doing this often because it can be kind of frightening but I am happy I did it once.

4. Wait u stick the cig in the bong bowl and hit it or take the tobacco out of the cig and light that in the bowl?

5. Take the tobacco out of the cig and pack it. You can pack it pretty tight, or at least I did.

6. How can you even enjoy that? It sounds fucking awful. Maybe I'm biased because I never got into cigarettes but I personally don't see any of the appeal other than addiction.

7. u guys are dumb and u do not wanna try this. it hurts ur lungs literally and the high buzz or w.e you get is insane. extremely dizzy and you wanna puke. massive headache.
    It WILL RUIN the rest of the day you are awake.

not to mention it taste like shit and puttin sticky ass nasty ass brown ass nicotine ass in ur bong.

but if you are fiending for some bud that bad go to rehab if ur gonna smoke cigs in bongs lol.

8. I never had the urge to puke durring it, and the bad taste really wasn't that bad. I walked away without to much regret I might even retry it and take notes or something to see if it is really that bad.

9. A whole fucking cigarette? Damn.....
    Ill sometimes put a little pinch of tobacco and mix it in with some weed, and even that little amount makes me gag like hell. How did u not puke your guts out?

10. YO DAWG THAT SHEIT WAS CRAY.

fucking hipsters..
    why in the hell would you wanna bong hit a cig tho hahahahaha
    that is seriously crazy.

11. Idk I think I might have been a bit baked from a bowl earlier but I mean, it didn't really have that effect I think if you draw it up slower it is a much nicer feel. Like if your gona try it, milk up a nice hit, like half the cig, and when your breathing in try to do it slowly over like 3-4 seconds instead of just 1 really quick powerful inwards breath

12. you should try it with a joint and see ow high you can get in one hit.

13. Like taking the biggest hit I can of weed? Or the biggest hit I can of Tobacco?

14. quit cigs bro. So many people are poor financially and health-wise because of cigs. I was spending a total of like $32 or $40 a week on cigs...$120 or $160 a month. Like $1,500 a year bro. On top of weed. I dunno how people can afford it. Imagine smoking for 20...30...40 years...all that money could've bought a sweet new car or something, instead of cancer.

15. Hey man, I understand where you are coming from, and I don't really smoke them that often. It is more of a connivence thing, sometimes I just like a smoke. This time I actually didn't want one but I wasn't ready for a bowl of weed yet. So I just packed it with some tobacco. But even if I was a heavy smoker that is my choice. Spending money on that would bring me enjoyment just like if you saved the money you would buy something to have fun with aswell.

16. Around here a baccy cone is a form of punishment. For instance of you spill the bong water or lose a game. It's also common practice to mix weed with tobacco then pack your bong hits, I think it's fucking gross and would never polute my green.

17. I think weed and tobacoo would be pretty good actually. I really have no problem with weed so if I lose a bowl because it taste bad it's not a big deal. When I get home today I will pack a half and half bowl and tell you guys about it.

18. dude you are disgusting you're still smoking tobacco in bongs and unfiltered and now with weed. you are nuts

19. I know know why you think it's so bad. It's just like taking a massive drag off of a cigar or something.