bong rip on chat roullette. then the person told me my location

Discussion in 'General' started by BRIZZLERAY, Aug 9, 2010.

1. so im tokin my perc bong on chatroullete. and i get nexted then some girl pops up. at that time i was milking the bong.
    then she goes,
    "Is that legal in ------..... then she says my city. i replied with WTF its a plant.
    never once did i say it was anything in particular nor did i show a close up of the substance.

the then replied
    "well then you won''t care if i put this on utube. and she spelled utube wrong."

but whats weird is how the heck does whe know my location.
    im trippin out here. a few minutes afterwards cops came flyin into my subdivision. apparantly there was a domestic dispute.. u can see how i would be trippin though right.

anyways anyone think i need to be worrying
    what if my ISP gets contacted or the cops.
    maybe im trippin... idk if i showed my face or not though but i think i may have... but still i never said twhat i was smoking i could have been smokin tobbaco. or serenity or salvia.

idk i live in a tiny ass redneck town. just worried

2. Your IP will give away your city, and thats pretty much it. Your good man, keep tokin :smoke:

3. Dont worry about it.

4. Hacker.

They're just fuckin with ya

5. Hahaha, you don't have to worry about the cops crashing down your door man,
    You could be smoking anything, you could be a legal patient, Noone knows the circumstances
    that another person smoked weed under, and if the girl was asking if it was legal, I can't see her being, or informing anyone of power.

6. yeh im just afraid it could be some crazy chatroullettte inforcement team crackin down.
    i read earlier apparantly the site has a huge dick problem, so they were tracking down on that.... but heck i was just smokin... with my pants on ha ha ha

shits trippy though u should have seen me tryin to hide my bongs lol

7. lmao, Yeah they do have a pretty bad dick problem

8. lol that woulda made me bug out a little. But I woulda just clicked NEXT right away and been like SEEYA BITCH. but I took bong rips on there before. Just cuz they dared me:devious:

9. lol it's chat roullette that site is used by 4chan trolls....don't worry

10. I highly doubt that it was actually a girl who was fucking with you. :laughing:

11. Even if you were showing the weed and talking about it calling it weed, they would still need a warrent to search your house if you know ANYTHING bout being a stoner. And that takes months to get. So you are in the clear bro, dont worry.

12. Your IP doesn't give away your exact location, only your city, which is prob what she got. But if she some how got your MAC Address over the internet, then your screwed. :cool: Well then again it does depend on if your in a LAN but I'm not going to ramble on about this..