Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ditch Weed, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Okay before I start this questions off I would like to clarify a couple things before the flamers let loose.

1. I think resin tastes bad. I don't smoke it. This is for knowledge purposes only.
    ( So there is no need to start an argument about the side effects and potency of smoking resin in general )
    2. I am talking specifically about "bong" resin

So I was having a conversation with a friend the other night and he made a comment about a friend of his scraping ( He may have actually used iso and let it sit not sure ) the gross black resin out of his bong and smoking it.

What I was wondering. The effects of smoking resin aside. Is smoking "bong" resin safe due to the fact that it sits with water a lot of the time.

2. Why wouldn't it be?

If the bong is safe to smoke out if, no mold or mildew in it, then whatever you scrape out if it should be fine to smoke especially if he got it out with iso.

Id smoke it and resin isn't that bad if you don't have any bud so yeah

3. Ah I just wasn't sure because the actually smoking product has been sitting in water.

4. As long as its dry so you can set it on fire you should be fine. People cure bud in jars of water so its safe