Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazeeveryday2, Sep 19, 2010.

1. how do i dry out my bong resin? i scraped a good gram out of my bong bowl but it seems wet. is there anyway i can dry it?

2. hair dryer mabey??

3. lol fuck i just burned it in some paper. it started sizziling and the smoke coming off of the res was dark black. it sounded like i was frying an egg

4. oh man. i havnt smoked rez in such a long time. i used to smoke it when it was wet or dry. works either way. i know that rez has got to be awful for your lungs tho.

5. Mix it with a tiny bit of ground up weed, mix it in roll into a ball and burn it down.

6. just dont pack your bowl and hit. You'll get really high:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. HITS ON DEMAND! haha

8. lmao:bongin: