Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Resin - Stupid Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slaver, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Slaver, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Okay this is gonna be a gross topic so bear with me.
    I'm dry and I really need to smoke but I'm out of normal down stem resin that I've been rocking for the passed few days.

Is it okay to scrape out and smoke those very light brown (almost white) water stains from around the chamber of my bong near and above the water line? It's obviously not necessarily resin, but I smoked a bit before and got relatively high off of it, or so I thought. It's not filthy and unsafe is it? I'm sure it's mostly tar which is bad but it's not like mildew or some shit is it? I've always enjoyed some nice resin, but I worry as I scrape from higher up the bong where weed clearly hasn't necessarily been all that much.

It's very bright brown some of it and other bits just dark and black like old bong resin. I change my water usually every few weeks but it's in the chamber area where the water usually ends and it seems a bit grosser than normal resin. It smells like resin but it's pretty hard to touch and not soft. It doesn't appear fuzzy or moldy or anything, but what do I know? Yes this is fiendish and I plan to get some real green in a few weeks but I legit have no money right now and just wanted to get high and I'm sure it'll work, but is it safe?

2. Pics
    The third image shows the resin I'm scrapping from inside just below the silver duct tape. It's bright and brownish and that's the stuff in the bowl.

Attached Files:

3. I think that's like eating chicken wings keeping the bones and eating them for dinner.
    If you wanna do it feel free to

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just don't want it to be mold lol. I'm not like an arbiter on what's considered mold or not so I'm trying to retain what's left of my health if possible while getting a buzz.

5. Probably not at all great for ya.

6. True but... it's not damn mold right? lol I don't plan on smoking like this forever, I just want to not get fucking aids from my bong rn lol

7. Okay I smoked some and it seems to just be really low resin tar. It turns quickly into black tar and after a hit or two it dwindles hard so it's probably just really really low thc content slashs and tar stains. There's no stains like that above the chamber so hopefully it's not anything bad. Have a slight head throb but didn't cough or nothing.

8. I truly hope you find yourself in a better financial situation in the future.
    Personally, before I smoke out of that I’d buy some ISO and give it a good wash. No I don’t recommend smoking that shit.

When I was in HS and broke I smoked resin a couple lonely nights. Yes it gets you sorta high, but it’s straight gross and probably unhealthy af, which I know you don’t care. That white shit in your bong though, even broke me would not touch it.

9. that bong is fucking disgusting looking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I threw it out lol