Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Resin Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntSlayer420, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 BluntSlayer420, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Hello one, hello all.

I kinda feel like getting stoned right now, so I scraped the resin from my bong bowl, but I scraped the resin in the part that connects to the stem. It's really wet so it's being dried out on a napkin right now, but when I smoke resin (I only smoke it if I don't got any herb left) I usually scrape it from the bowl itself. Is it the same as bowl resin? Thanks.

2. same shit. smoke away

3. Just throw it infront of a space heater for a lil if you have one and it'll dry right up

4. its all the same shit lol scrape resin from everywhere and it all gets u high

5. easiest thing to do is toss the resin in the freezer, it solidifies into solid chunks you can then toss in the piece/ dab up