Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong questoin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Master Kush 420, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ok im buying a bong on monday probly glass do i need salt and iso to clean it or can i just clean it with water

2. water wont clean all the res out. Iso and Salt is very good but i use 420 on my glass. I am to lazy to really put the work into my bong with the other method.

3. You need salt for an effective clean, along with some alcohol

4. so many threads like this.. lol

your answer : Rubbing alcohol + salt

it will do the job for sure

5. Also soaking in concentrated simple green overnight is said to work too. But be careful with labels..

6. only glass but yes.

and sea salt works the best, its really grainy.

7. If you clean it on an extremely regular basis, then scalding hot water will do it.
    But if you only clean it once a week or less, then you WILL need ISO and possibly salt.

8. hes right the more you use it the more caked on the resin and stuff will get

9. ISO and salt sucks. It's messy and can scratch the glass over time. Use an enzyme based cleaner such as Simple Green or a citrus based cleaner.

10. Jus clean it with toothpicls or chop sticks. Ive had several glass pieces ad never bough any cleaners. I like reusing the resin and throwin it into a blunt or joint and blazin the shit lol