Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So I've been becoming more and mee interested in bongs, but I have a few questions. Please answer as many as you can.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smok...or-ice-bong-ashcatcher-blue.html#.UQ7TPu-9Kc2

I have been looking into this one and this is the one I decided I want^

1. How high would I fill the bottom with water?

2. I've heard you get less high from bongs because some THC is lost in the water. Is this true?

3. Do I fill the top section where the percs are as well?

4. Does this bong look decent for starters?

2. 1. As much as you want as long as you cover the end of the downstem you're good, the more the smoother, but the harder to pull.
    2. No, THC is not soluble in water so you won't loose any.
    3. Yeah, just put some water in the top a little bit to cover the holes (thats what i do)
    4. Yeah it looks nice, just like mine, real good for starters not too big.

3. 1. Just cover the downstem entirely. I prefer to overfill slightly so even during agitation the downstem always remains fully submerged in the water.

2. Eh dont worry about it. People will argue about it all day but at the end of the day a bong bowl is always worth it :D

3. You will probably be filling the base through the top? This would be adequate. Otherwise just pour a little in or take a fat draw and get some water up there.

4. This could also be argued all day... personally I wouldnt buy it but then again Im the kind of person who spent over 300 on their first bong just because I HAD to have a quality piece. At the end of the day...for the price? that bong looks pretty nice honestly