Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Respirator, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Sup city, so I recently got this bong, its a huge Blue Dot glass bong, like 2 and a half feet, got a killer deal on it because the place where the downstem goes in is broken, but repaired very well. it works awesome but Im looking to buy an ashcatcher, my question is will the broken part be strong enough for a precooler? maybe one with legs?

Attached Files:

2. I'm sure you could find a smaller sized ash-catcher that wouldn't put too much stress on that electrical tape.

That angle is a little funky though haha.

3. Thanks man, i was thinking about one that had supports on the bottom, like small legs or the like.