Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imstoned, Jan 2, 2009.

1. can i create a ashcatcher out of a small shampoo bottle and then use that with my real glass bong?

2. p.s i got a glass bowel to use also

3. go for it

4. I don;t think it's a matter of "can or cannot"

Rather more, if you want it or not.

Elend.

5. Oh yeah man, possibilities are endless.

6. If it's catching ash that you are really worried about, somewhere down your bowl just put a piece of tin foil in with a hole in it down into the stem. You'll get next to nothing when it comes to ash.

7. the real question here is HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SHIT??? your bowels are made of glass? I dont even wanna know what happened there, Did you drop the soap one to many times???

8. anything is possible when it comes to smoking creations.

9. #9 ehmm ayche, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    dude if you can find a way you should go for it

fuck i met someone with over 100 homeade smoking contraptions in his room

pot smokers are the most creative people when it comes to shit like that, so go along with that stereotype, and if i were you, id make it like really intracet(sp?) and amazing

edit: hell just look at whats written under your name!