Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noonan1223, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Sup Blades!

I have a question about bongs. Any time I see someone hit/milk a bong, I notice that most people try to cash the bowl in one hit. Is there a reason for this? I can milk my bong pretty well and still take probably 2-4 hits out of it. Does cashing the bowl right away get you higher? Or would it make more sense to space it out, and these bong heroes are just trying to show off by smoking an entire bowl in one hit? Thanks guys!

Happy Toking!

2. Most likly u pack more then a little bit.

On average, people just pack enough to milk a single hit. This allows you to continually taste the good greens and not black nasty tasting ash.

Pack less and re pack. More greens is better anyways

3. Amen homie. :bongin:

4. An "entire bowl" can be anything from .1 grams on up to... well, a hell of a lot considering the size of some bowls. :p

Some people prefer to load smaller bowls and take it all in one hit. When they want more, they'll load another. Some people like to load larger bowls and take a few hits out of it.

Just personal preference.

5. That's the way I see it.