Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jkb6566, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I no I may sound dumb but legend you are pullin on a bong to fill it up with smoke does the smoke stay in there

2. not if you clear the bong lol

3. how old are you? seriously.

4. 21 and I have never used a bong

5. you don't know what you're misssing man!

6. It wont stay in there if you put it all in your lungs!

also do yourself a favor and buy a nice bong.

7. I'm talking about b4 u pull the slide

8. [quote name='"Jkb6566"']I'm talking about b4 u pull the slide[/quote]

if you cash the whole slide, then yes, there will be no smoke left. but you'd still have to clear it. but it'd be performing the same function when you pull it out since there isn't any herb in the bowl.

9. [quote name='"Jkb6566"']I'm talking about b4 u pull the slide[/quote]

Yea, I'm guessing since you've never used one its foreign to you lol, but after your lungs are almost full, you pull the slide and inhale some air which empties the bong of smoke, mainly so your next hit isn't nasty stale smoke!

10. leave the man alone. He came on here for answers and some people want to beat 'em up. As stated before the smoke will stay at the bottom until you inhale man. If you don't inhale all of the smoke then it stays there until you take another hit. Caution tho, if you don't cover the mouth piece the smoke will leak out. It will not just sit there all day.

Side note: There seems to be a lot of people being jerks to people whom are new to smoking. This is the APPRENTICE section, for beginners. Ease off brothers.

11. [quote name='"rync888"']leave the man alone. He came on here for answers and some people want to beat 'em up. As stated before the smoke will stay at the bottom until you inhale man. If you don't inhale all of the smoke then it stays there until you take another hit. Caution tho, if you don't cover the mouth piece the smoke will leak out. It will not just sit there all day.

Side note: There seems to be a lot of people being jerks to people whom are new to smoking. This is the APPRENTICE section, for beginners. Ease off brothers.[/quote]

If my post came off as dickish, it wasn't intended too lol

Just tryin to teach. My first bong session was confusing as fuck lol

12. [quote name='"rync888"']leave the man alone. He came on here for answers and some people want to beat 'em up. As stated before the smoke will stay at the bottom until you inhale man. If you don't inhale all of the smoke then it stays there until you take another hit. Caution tho, if you don't cover the mouth piece the smoke will leak out. It will not just sit there all day.

Side note: There seems to be a lot of people being jerks to people whom are new to smoking. This is the APPRENTICE section, for beginners. Ease off brothers.[/quote]

we're not bagging on him, it may have sounded like i was though.

not being offensive to OP, but it's kind of logical to realize that there would still be smoke in the chamber if it wasn't cleared.

but i understand that everyone has questions.

13. I think what he was asking is whether the smoke only fills the bong, or if you inhale some of it while the bong is filling. If so, you inhale a little bit, but the majority of the smoke remains in the bong until you remove the slide (the piece that the bowl resides in). After removing the slide, it creates a larger opening for air to rush in, which in turn causes the smoke to go into your lungs.

14. I dont really understand where these questions come from. First time I ever used a bong I just picked it up and used it like any other guy in the circle. Fairly simple process unless youve got some sort of elaborate setup the likes of which an average stoner couldnt even imagine?

15. Steps
    Put your mouth on the mouthpiece with an airtight seal.
    Ignite your lighter and place it a few cms away from the bong.
    Inhale. you have to pull the flame towards the bud and fill up the chanber with smoke. It doesnt fill itself. I think thats what he was asking.
    when youve taken about 3/4ths of what your lungs can handle pull the slide or release the carb and inhale.
    Hold for a few seconds, 3-5

Be high.

16. Oh wait thats not what he asked idk what im talking about

sorry :smoke:

17. [quote name='"rync888"']leave the man alone. He came on here for answers and some people want to beat 'em up. As stated before the smoke will stay at the bottom until you inhale man. If you don't inhale all of the smoke then it stays there until you take another hit. Caution tho, if you don't cover the mouth piece the smoke will leak out. It will not just sit there all day.

Thanks bro

18. [quote name='"kerouac"']I think what he was asking is whether the smoke only fills the bong, or if you inhale some of it while the bong is filling. If so, you inhale a little bit, but the majority of the smoke remains in the bong until you remove the slide (the piece that the bowl resides in). After removing the slide, it creates a larger opening for air to rush in, which in turn causes the smoke to go into your lungs.[/quote]

Yes exactly thank u for wording it

19. Don't worry about fucking up man. The first time one of my starter friends attempted to hit my bong he blew in it rather then inhaling. Got dirty bong water all over my floor. Theres no way it can be more embarrassing then that!