Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong ques.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bbc35, Aug 13, 2008.

  1. hey ive been seeing people talking bout 5 mm thick bongs and i was just wondering how do you know its 5 mm cuz i got mine from a shop and it didnt maby im just stupid but can i test the thickness by weight possibly? all i wana know is if i have a legit thick bong lol its actually a zong
  2. Questions relating to Marijuana belong in the Apprentice Smokers forum. I moved it for you.

    That being said, onto your question! You can measure the thickness of the glass in millimeters. at the top of the bong (where you put your mouth. Just measure the thichness of the glass, not the diameter of the whole tube.

    Or you can post a picture if it is a brand name tube. I can help you if it's a well known brand if I have a picture.
  3. #3 bbc35, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    well i did measure the top and it was 5 mm but (its hard to explain) like its thicker where you put your you kinda see what im saying? idk its fairly hard to describe..and its just a bong that was blown at a head shop
  4. Yes, I do know what you're saying. The mouthpiece gets thicker where you put your mouth than where the tube is, right?

    I would go to the headshop or call them and just ask what thickness of glass they usually make their tubes out of.
  5. yes....thnaks for for the help

Share This Page