Bong purchasing help!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OhSoHighAmI, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for some good advice on whether or not I should buy this bong. My friend is buying a volcano vape so he wants to sell me this bong. It's a 2 ft all glass bong, with a custom bowl, etc....(he made it sound pretty fuckin good). I only ripped it twice and it got me pretty blazed. He told me all together it cost him around $500. He wants me to pay $250 for it. Please let me know if you think I should go for it or not. Thanks! :smoke:

Attached Files:

• bong.jpg
      bong.jpg
      File size:
      237.6 KB
      Views:
  2. I would say if he cleans it up for you, 250 is pretty good. Just don't know the quality of the glass, looks decently thick though. Was this a custom blown bong or bought off the shelf?

3. Whats the brand?

4. $175 cleaned,

From the top of the beaker it doesn't look too thick

5. I believe it was bought off the shelf. He said the bong itself was like $400 then the two pieces combined was $100.

6. And to MrTea it's a MGW

7. Cleaned for 225, not cleaned I would say 150.

8. Ok cool, thanks!

9. Lol!!!! 5 seconds of shaking costs $75?!?!?!?!?!?!?! First off If that's an MGW beaker with a perc in the middle....that's NOT 150!!!!! lol. I'd pay 200-250

10. haha he asked 200-250. I told him if he cleans it i'll go 250. And i've hit it so i know how smooth it is, i think its well worth it.

11. Nevermind MGW my favorite glass :D buy that shit

12. haha sweet, its a done deal now! thanks for the help! :D

13. id say 150 cause its used...even if its clean, its still a used peice