Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nobot, Jan 20, 2012.

1. The Molino Mad Scientist v2 that I ordered came in the mail about a week ago. It's fantastic; it hits smooth and it looks good. BUT, every time I fill the bong up and leave it for a few hours, the majority of the water leaks through the perc joint and into the beaker. Anyone know what the problem is and/or how to fix it?

2. That's a good sign that you bought a cheap POS.

3. its a mass produced bong company man. ive got a molino premium straight tube and its fucking amazing
    but the glass is soft in some places. like the cup for the downstem.

4. it is probably just leaking through the glass on glass joint man because of our friend gravity lol

5. Well, it seems to me that you have a leak if it's leaking...

6. Osmosis man! I learned about that bitch in science!

lol im kidding...i don't think it works that way with glass!

7. Yeah, that's what I figured.

Not really, it's a $100 bong. Not the most expensive thing but certainly not cheap, and Molino is a pretty good brand.