Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeyToke, Aug 17, 2010.

1. hey GC i got this problem with my bong... its not a "bong" bong its like a ball with a crooked pipe part you take the smoke out you know what i mean lol but my problem is every time i try to take a rip... some bong water comes throught the mouth piece and its fucking nasty lol

Soo is it my bong? it was my dads for like 20-25 years soo could be a problem with the bong
    or should i just try taking the hit slowier?

2. #2 Hubcool, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
    Not sure what you're talking about, but you're saying you're inhaling with the pipe? Like, the end is in the water, and you puff by it? It doesn't really make sense, since you're supposed to fill your bowl with weed and you seem to be puffing by the bowl.. Hit it by the right hole lol. You shouldn't get any water in, unless you found a weird way to inhale, just buy yourself a real bong o.o

3. #3 Colincjk4, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2010
    Sorry for the flaming in return, but you fucking idiot you have to much water in your bong use less water, and if it still does that then take less hard hits, or your hitting it wrong because while you inhale it should be slow then when its milked you pull the slide and suck in rapidly.

Name calling does not fly in the city! 420

4. Can't really help you unless you take a pic of this 'bong' to show us what the fuck you're talking about lol.

5. I think it's a bubbler, and use less water.

6. It's either a bub or he's waaaaay lifted or both. But try less water and a slower draw. Also, pics?

7. It sounds more like a bubbler to me...Post a pic of it so we can help more. Or just don't put as much water in it, the same shit happened to me with my bubbler. I'd put enough water in it then inhale through it and judge if there was too much/too little/enough water in it.

8. So if it was your dads just ask him how he used it. :rolleyes: