Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabisxz, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Personally I think your just milking your bong to much for your hits. the more smoke there is the easier resin collects. I know what you mean cause i take huge rips too every time too. :laughing:

2. [quote name='ZOMGBacon']Hey guys, new to the forum. Googled this problem and found this thread.

I find the previously posted solutions interesting and I'll try them out, although I do brush my teeth regularly and won't be able to test that theory..

Where is your sense of comitment...............................:eek:
    peace B

3. fuck
    this
    problem

so annoying. it happens randomly for me.. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't but when it does yuck! man so nasty

4. it's like peppery and sticky and nasty tasting... bleh.

really disgusts me. i mean EW. who would wanna kiss me after THAT :(

5. haha wow. havn't been on GC for a while but i did a google search for this and it led me here.

this problem is so annoying, it only happens to me with my friends bong, but we sesh at his house at lunch everyday so im starting to really get concerned lol. AND it doesn't happen to him.

i dont know if this will help but here's what i know:

it's not the weed. ( smoked various strains and same problem )
    it's not the height of bong. ( i have a similar bong )
    it's not the bowl piece or downstem. ( intact + cleaned )
    it's has nothing to do with not brushing your teeth. ( waken bake )

Like it's been happening for a week.. everyday. what could it be ?

6. sometimes its just the smoke turing the color of the shit on your teeth the yellowey color, reallu just tr to make sure theres no food or plaqeu in line of the smoke...

AND, hit your bong slowly, and light it for a sec then let it cherry and burn like that, the smoke isnt really getting the bong effect and its just coming right throuhg the water with absoutely no hesitation... should be bubbling up not a straight stream of smoke.

and, i never have this problem but seems popular since this thread was bumped many times... dont pack your bowls too tight let there be a nice airflow

7. However;

When it has happened to me, the smoke was not yellow.
    I've experimented with this right after bushing my teeth, as well as mouth wash.
    I brew my bowls nicely and don't pull too hard after snapping.
    It has nothing to do with how the bowl is packed as ive always packed my bowls the same.

Thanks for your input though. Lets get to the bottom of this.. SERIOUSLY ANNOYING :(

8. anyone else notice how it only happens sometimes and there's never any clear reason for it?

doesn't matter about the condition of my teeth
    doesn't matter about the water level
    doesn't matter about the strain being smoked
    doesn't matter about the bong
    doesn't matter about smoking conditions (i.e temperature and if it's windy, etc)

9. well fuck i'm still experiencing this problem from time to time, christ i'd love to get it resolved...

10. honestly I think it has to do with how long you are milking the hit because I have the same problem but I notice it only happens if I milk it really long time

11. Honestly i think you just answered a problem that i've been having for years. I in no way thought that packing the bowl to tight would cause that yellow smoke you're talking about. I've been pulling to hard on my bong. Lighter bowls, and don't pull so hard. Hopefully i wont be spitting up that nasty resin shit now.

12. awesome info bcustom28k i had this issue with my roor

13. #53 iamshayan, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    YES EXACTLY i only have this issue with my ROOR, Sorry I'm new I just registered today after doing a Google search about the disgusting rez mouth/teeth I get it quite bad, I Have a roor little sister with roor downstem and Mike Fro Bowl, No matter how I smoke this always happens, When i had my old Sheldon Black, this would never happen, Its not the bud, because I smoke many different strains, Its not the fact of drying out your downstem and bowl before smoking them(although that does help), its not water level, Its not how tight you pack your bowl. I'm so lost because it doesn't happen to anyone else. I only use iso 99% to clean with rice, I brush my teeth twice daily ( and of course after every dirty rez hit) This still happens even with my Luke Wilson Honey comb downstem, I really dont know what to do, This used to happen with my OLD OLD roor, so i sold it and bought Sheldon Black, now I have a roor again and I'm faced with the same problem.
    Could it be a defect in the glass?

I've actualy been "practicing" smoking all day I dont know what to do with myself now.
    everyway i try the same shit happens
    I've been smoking for quite a few years now. never had to "practice" before.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This doesnt happen to me anymore. Im pretty sure it used to happen to me bacause i would hit tubes way to hard/fast as well as the bowl being packed too tight.

the less air flow the more resin will be produced and therefor into ur mouth

15. Hey fellaz new to the post i have been getting this shit on my front teeth bad lately and its fucked up, to the point i wanto stop smoking bongs. Have been smoking for years but only recently noticed it on my teeth. None of my mates ever get it on their teeth like me..i have tried so many different types of bongs atm i have one with a glass filter/chambre thing inside it..i still manage to get it..and once again my mates even smoke from it and NEVER get it but then i do and have fucking brown shit on my teeth. I dont pack the cone too tight, and have tried sucking so so slow but doesnt help. Fuck how can this be fixed?

16. i never smoke bongs anymore because of this problem. i have a 200 dollar bong that i never use because of this whole resin thing.

how lame is that :(

17. dude, fuggit. smoke the fuck out of that bong. who cares if there seems to be buildup? maybe dont smoke with females but who the fuucckkk cares? youre there to get high.

maybe adjust water levels too,

18. Someone post a video of this.

Almost all of my smoking is done from glass bongs, and I've never had this problem nor heard of it.

19. i'd like to but i just HATE the taste of resin in my mouth. makes me feel... dirty. unclean. even brushing my teeth doesn't fully remove the taste, there's still a nasty after taste. i'll upload a vid when possible

20. You guys should put scotch tape on your teeth so they don't get dirty. And use ice so the smoke doesn't melt the tape there. :p