Bong prices?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Binary Zombie, May 29, 2009.

1. That's why I suggested a carbon filter :)

2. i would get a really good acrylic for your first time. or a cheap glass one. nothing to special though. just incase you break ur first one, make sure its a cheap one. I might even get a good bub if i were you actually

3. You asked a pretty generic question, you're sure to get a bunch of people telling you to buy a Toro or a Roor, but I say just go to your local headshop first and see what they have. I got my first bong for $120 and it served me well for 4 years before it broke in a tragic accident. If you have the money, I'd opt for US Tubes, they are nearly indestructible.

4. First bong? Something cheap and functional like a weedstar or an ehle. And spend the rest on weed. Or like the others also said a US tubes should last you a while but i wouldn't get something too fancy because it is your first bong.

5. When you go to buy a new piece, negotiate prices as much as you can, and it always helps to bring friends with you to buy shit for themselves as well. Shops definitely have no problem lowering prices when you and some buddies buy your shit together at the same time.
    For my first bong, I got a 2' tall glass bong, very similar looking to this one, for 45 bucks. I got it 2 years ago, and it still works fine.
    [​IMG]

6. that cobalt blue 9mm "bulldog" US Tubes on BFG is the same one I have, but mine is black label and joint...i'd say go for that one...basic, beefy, classy, and around your price range shipped

7. 55cm tall and 7mm thick glass, this flagship WS Series Messias Illusion Ice features a 3-arm Tree Percolator and also a Coloured Dome Percolator above it for a super smooth smoking experience.

Bong 200
    shipping 30
    small pipe,papers a.s.o. for free

what do you think about?

8. personaly i bought a footlong sky glass with icecube catcher thats glass on glass for $60 and im still lovin it a year latter.

9. Dude, if you're new to the bong world, then go to your local headshop(or search the shop at GC) and look at the bongs there. You're should be able to immediately tell how much you're willing to pay, and for what ''perks'' you'll get with your glass. If the bong looks overly elaborate, the price will probably reflect that and vise versa.

It's like going onto an automobile forum and asking how much you should be paying for a car. How much do YOU want to spend, and what do YOU want to get with that money?

On a more serious note... For any ''decent bong'', you're going to be looking at probably $100-200. Since you don't even know what a gravity bong is, I'd say just buy a shitty bong for like $60(you won't have any complaints I'm sure, as you don't have a standard to compare it to).

10. why all the hate for grommets? i smoked out of a 35$ 20in grommet bong last week and it ripped fine. easy to clear and minimal drag. the thing was thick as fuck too.

11. i think you should start out with a mini bong. one would probably run you around 50