Bong/pipe water

Discussion in 'General' started by OrganicGrowers, Nov 25, 2013.

1. A foul substance found in most pipes and/or bongs owned by people who are to lazy or just don't care to dump it out or wash it. Its got the worst smell to it especially when just smoked through. Sometimes as black as tar, and at most points has black clumps of water logged resin. And beware if one was to cough through a piece with this foul substance within there shall be a terror worst than all before, a fountain raining the foul bong water everwhere... that explains my life right now got bong water on my shirt and it reeks haha so high right now

2. I empty water after every use....

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah it slips by sometimes haha I just don't really care much. Well I guess I do now haha

4. I change the bong water after every use. But one use could end up being 10+ bowls depending on who I'm hanging out with.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Like everyone else, I change my bong water after every session, leave it smelling nice and clean so I can taste my weed better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I change it every 2-3 days depending on how it looks. I use Rez Block and that really seems to help keep my percs clean longer.

7. Since I only vape bong, I find myself leaving the water in there even over night and it's still fine the next morning. Hell, you really don't need to change the water in a bong when you vape through it  :laughing: