Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong,pipe,joint or blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Jan 9, 2009.

1. what gets you higher>

me personally

BLUNT!!!

XD

2. From the same amount of weed, bong. But when I wanna get reeeeeal high, a bleezy will do the trick if I don't mind the efficiency

3. I like smoking out of a pipe. By myself I can get a good solid 7-10 hits out of a pipe and get super high.

4. haha yeah i love toking alone with my bong!

5. I love blunts and bong tokes.

6. bong is great, just bought a new one too! :D

:bongin:

7. Bong for sure. I just bought a little guy from a local shop. He doesn't look like much but he works like a champ

8. they really all have their place in my book, sometimes blunts are better than bongs and vice versa. It depends on what i am doing...

chillin' with the fellas and not doin much = bong/joints.

partyin'... out... pipe or blunt.

boxin cars... preferable with a pipe.

alone... it's all about skinny small and frequent spliffs. for me anyways... when i am alone

i can't decide a favorite..

9. like said above. each has their own time.
    bong for with a few guys. sometimes we end the night with a blunt to pass around.
    pipes and blunts for when it gets kinda crowded. less chance of breaking the bong when its not there!