Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong, pipe, joint, blunt or Vape. what gets you highest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 60MRM40, Oct 8, 2013.

1. what is your preference? and what gets you the highest?
    I would say a nice bong rip is pretty hard to beat for me.

2. Dabbing gets me the highest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Damn forgot about concentrates. Have yet to dab though. :/

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. there's shit ton of these threads but i guess since i'm here i'll post anyway.

i would say a bong rip does it the best, but i feel like if you switch it up every now and then to a bowl or a blunt or a j..etc. then you'll experience the high differently sure it's all the same smoke but maybe it's just me. i usually just do bong rips all the time and the other day i smoked a blunt with my dealer for the first time in a while and man was i super fuckin blazed. although i guess it could've been the fact that i was out and about with him and i noticed the high more because i'm around things other than my house

5. #5 POTatato Head, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Dabs first and then vapes. Nothing else worth mentioning.

6. What he said^^^

7. #7 Ganja ☤, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Bong. Don't really enjoy my high from vaping or concentrates. However I mainly use a spoon pipe because of how easy they are to prepare. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Blunts really get me high but they dont really conserve weed :/

I have an ecig for smoke tricks and I am getting a dry herb chamber for it so that should be good for on the go or in more public places discreetly.

9. As far as one hit goes, bong all day. But I can pack my small bowl with like .25 and be super ripped. If I pearl a blunt then ill be the highest but your also smoking more weed. If your an OG smoker and know how to hit something to make you cough your ass off then you can get high from anything.

10. Vaporizer hands down for me 😃.but dabbing takes the cake.

11. Gravity bongs get you the highest!

12. blunts or gravity bong

13. Bong wins again! i vote bong as well.

14. #14 Eyedeas3, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    I'm not sure bout you guys, but I have different types of highs..
    Bong rips and blunts get me fuckin stoned. Nice, but stoned!
    ..smiling from cheek to cheek..
    ...But on the other hands, with dabs and such..well, dabs are beautiful :) in actuality get really stoned as well ,but with less of that cheech and chong vibe? Feel me? haha

15. I enjoy blunts the best

16. A bong or my one hitter get me the highest (multiple one hitters). Or a gravity bong.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 JRE1234, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    [​IMG]

18. blunts are amazing

19. Joints and blunts are great. A bong is the best for me and most of my friends.